- Aug 28, 2017 -
Liquid nitrogen, often abbreviated as LN2,which is an inert,invisible and produces no odour,stable Cryogenic gas.
The extremely low temperature can freeze human flesh very rapidly.
Liquid nitrogen is mainly used in refrigeration and save the samples
Laboratories, hospitals, scientific research, beauty salon,so on
Contact of liquid nitrogen or any very cold gas with the skin or eyes may cause serious freezing (frostbite) injury. Protect hands at all times when working with liquid nitrogen with Cryo Gloves.
What are factors that affect liquid nitrogen evaporation
1) When all of the liquid nitrogen has evaporated, the temperature inside the container will rise slowly.
2) how the liquid nitrogen container is used and Use time,Will affect the evaporation of liquid nitrogen.
3) The rate of evaporation depends upon the age, condition and use pattern of the container.
4) Opening and closing the container or moving it about will reduce its cooling efficiency.
5) You should check the liquid nitrogen level in your containers at least weekly.
Liquid Nitrogen Container Main Feat...
May 04, 2017
Tianchi Ice Makers Manufacturers
May 05, 2017
In Operation General Security Infor...
May 06, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Use Matters Needing...
May 08, 2017
TianChi Ice Machine Operation Proce...
May 09, 2017
Two Methods To Check Pregnant Ewe W...
May 10, 2017
The Use Of Ice Machine Matters Need...
May 11, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Dangerous
May 15, 2017
General Tips For Animal Ultrasound ...
May 16, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Safety Operation Me...
May 18, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen And Container Stora...
Aug 30, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Tank Inspection Method
Sep 01, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Overview
Sep 04, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Safe Use
Sep 06, 2017
The Using Of Liquid Nitrogen Tank I...
Sep 08, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Storage System
Sep 11, 2017
Veterinary B Type Ultrasound Of Use...
Sep 14, 2017
Use Snowflake Ice Machine Precautions
Sep 18, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Tank Use Precautions
Sep 20, 2017
Routine Maintenance Of Tianchi Liqu...
Sep 22, 2017