- Sep 06, 2017 -
Liquid nitrogen safe use
1) Participated in the training of liquid nitrogen
To ensure that you are properly trained on how to use liquid nitrogen, especially when liquid nitrogen is used for the first time.
2) Learn how to store and transport liquid nitrogen
For long-term storage of liquid nitrogen, and storage of cell lines and biological specimens, use liquid nitrogen tanks or similar pressurized containers. In order to use a smaller amount in the laboratory procedure to divide, use only the specified liquid nitrogen container. Do not use household vacuum bottles or any old containers hanging in the lab. Uninsulated containers can be attached to the skin and torn when removed. Inappropriate containers may also suddenly rupture and overflow liquid nitrogen everywhere.
3) Wear laboratory jacket, masks and insulated gloves
When using liquid nitrogen, protect the skin, especially protect your face and eyes, to prevent splashing. In order to increase protection, you should also consider wearing a goggles under the full face mask. Even if there is a complete mask, because I witnessed splashing in the eyes. Things can shoot from all angles!
4) Work in a well-ventilated place
If liquid nitrogen is drained in a closed space, even in your lungs it evaporates and displaces oxygen, resulting in suffocation.
5) Do not use liquid nitrogen when you are alone for several hours in the lab. When using liquid nitrogen, especially when dispensing from large small containers, make sure that a colleague is near and know what you are doing The
6) If possible, do not enter the elevator or confined space when transporting liquid nitrogen
If you can not avoid this, do not let anyone take an elevator with you, but make sure your colleagues know your task.
7) Do not sneak into the storage container to retrieve the sample
When the liquid foaming, there is no sample worthy of suffocating your own steam or burning your face and / or hands.
8) Do not use liquid nitrogen in a sealed container
The rapid boiling of the liquid nitrogen may cause the formation of the ice dam or the accumulation of pressure, leading to an explosion. Ensure that the storage container is properly discharged and do not use liquid nitrogen in a closed system.
9) Do not pour liquid nitrogen into the sink
It may cause the pipe to rupture and you will eventually get an expensive maintenance fee. In addition, the liquid nitrogen that falls into a drain may appear, which may be an annoying surprise for colleagues at the next laboratory.
10) Note the explosion of the low temperature tube
Freeze the tube should be safe liquid nitrogen, right? Not always. Liquid nitrogen will unknowingly through the tiny cracks into the frozen tube, and then quickly expand the tube thawed.
Liquid Nitrogen Container Main Feat...
May 04, 2017
Tianchi Ice Makers Manufacturers
May 05, 2017
In Operation General Security Infor...
May 06, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Use Matters Needing...
May 08, 2017
TianChi Ice Machine Operation Proce...
May 09, 2017
Two Methods To Check Pregnant Ewe W...
May 10, 2017
The Use Of Ice Machine Matters Need...
May 11, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Dangerous
May 15, 2017
General Tips For Animal Ultrasound ...
May 16, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Safety Operation Me...
May 18, 2017
The Using Of Liquid Nitrogen Tank I...
Sep 08, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Storage System
Sep 11, 2017
Veterinary B Type Ultrasound Of Use...
Sep 14, 2017
Use Snowflake Ice Machine Precautions
Sep 18, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Tank Use Precautions
Sep 20, 2017
Routine Maintenance Of Tianchi Liqu...
Sep 22, 2017