- May 06, 2017 -
Safety of the operator and patients and reliability of the device are taken into consideration during designing and producing, the following safety precautions must be implemented:
1. The device shall be operated by qualified operating staff or under their instructions.
2. Do not open the device and change the parameters without permission. If necessary, please turn to authorized agents for service.
3. The device has already been regulated into its optimal performance. Do not adjust any preset control or switch unless operate as instructions in the manual.
4. If the device works failure, please shut down the device at once and contact our authorized agents.
5. If there is a need to connect the device with other company's electronic or mechanical devices, please contact us before connection.
6. Environmental requirements on normal operation:
1) Environment temperature range: +10℃～+40℃
2) Relative humidity range: 30%～75%
3) Atmosphere pressure range: 70KPa～106KPa
Environment requirements on device storage:
1) Environment temperature range: - 20℃～ +55℃
2) Relative humidity range: 10％～ 100％
3) Atmosphere pressure range: 50KPa～ 106KPa
7. Do not hit the fragile TFT-LCD display. If it cracks, deal with it carefully in case the liquid crystal gets into eyes or mouths.
8. Forbid hit the inner rechargeable lithium battery nor throw it into fire in case it trigger an explosion; Do not short circuitbattery output, or the battery might be damaged. Please use the original binding charger to charge the battery. Used battery will cause environment pollution, please handle the battery correctly for callback processing.
9. Forbid disassemble the power supply adapter. If malfunction happens, please handle by the professional; the charging output can only be used for charging the battery of the device, any improper use on other battery may cause explosion, fire and other unexpected hazards.
10. The short of the output of the adapter is forbidden, long time short circuit will result in adapter damage.
11. Please use standard power cord as the input line of the network power supply for the adapter to reduce risk.
12.We shall not take any responsibility for any risk resulted by propelled unauthorized re-fitment by the users.
13. Disconnect the device from the power supply network by unplug the adapter from the power supply network.
14. Ultrasound might cause hazard to human body, long time radiation should be avoided.
Liquid Nitrogen Container Main Feat...
May 04, 2017
Tianchi Ice Makers Manufacturers
May 05, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Use Matters Needing...
May 08, 2017
TianChi Ice Machine Operation Proce...
May 09, 2017
Two Methods To Check Pregnant Ewe W...
May 10, 2017
The Use Of Ice Machine Matters Need...
May 11, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Dangerous
May 15, 2017
General Tips For Animal Ultrasound ...
May 16, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Safety Operation Me...
May 18, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Operation Precautions
May 24, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Productio...
May 31, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Hazards And Note
Jun 05, 2017