- Aug 02, 2018 -
1) In order to ensure the hygiene and safety of use, the compressor and condenser should also be cleaned regularly;
2) First clean the ice machine at least twice a year. When cleaning the ice machine, first cut off the power, use a soft cloth to rinse the water or dishwashing detergent, gently scrub, then wipe off the detergent with water.
3) In order to prevent damage to the outer layer of the box and plastic parts inside the box, do not use washing powder, decontamination powder, talcum powder, alkaline detergent, boiling water, oil, brush, etc. to clean the ice machine;
4) When the accessories in the box are dirty and dirty, they should be removed and cleaned with water or detergent. Wipe the surface of the electrical parts with a dry cloth. After cleaning, plug the power plug firmly and check if the temperature controller is set correctly. position;
5) When the ice machine is not used for a long time, the power plug should be unplugged, and the inside of the box should be wiped clean. After the box is fully dry, close the box door.
Related reading: Maintenance Of Ice Making Machines
Liquid Nitrogen Container Main Feat...
May 04, 2017
Tianchi Ice Makers Manufacturers
May 05, 2017
In Operation General Security Infor...
May 06, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Use Matters Needing...
May 08, 2017
TianChi Ice Machine Operation Proce...
May 09, 2017
Two Methods To Check Pregnant Ewe W...
May 10, 2017
The Use Of Ice Machine Matters Need...
May 11, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Dangerous
May 15, 2017
General Tips For Animal Ultrasound ...
May 16, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Safety Operation Me...
May 18, 2017
Methods Of Improving The Fecundity ...
Aug 03, 2018
How Do You Use Liquid Nitrogen Tank...
Aug 06, 2018
Refrigerator Working Principle
Aug 08, 2018
Measurement Methods Of Pigs Ultrasound
Aug 10, 2018
Liquid Nitrogen Tank Neck Frosting ...
Aug 13, 2018
Ice Machine Ice Cube Advantage
Aug 15, 2018
A Type Ultrasonic Diagnosis
Aug 17, 2018
Liquid Nitrogen Tank Operation Know...
Aug 20, 2018
Fully Automatic Ice Machine Advantages
Aug 22, 2018
B Type Ultrasonic Diagnosis
Aug 24, 2018