- May 16, 2017 -
1. Heat radiation holes are strictly prohibited to be covered.
2. After shutdown, do not restart the device within 2 - 3 minutes.
3. Scanning should be stopped immediately and the device be shut down if any abnormal case is found.
4. Do not touch any parts of the device excluding application part.
5. Touch the key softly.
1. Power off the device.
2. Pull out the plug from power supply socket instead of pulling the cable.
3. Clean off the couplant on the probe with soft medical sterilized cotton ball.
Signs on the packing box conform to Iconograph and sign of packing, storage and
transportation(GB/T191-2008). Simple shockproof establishment is fitted within the box, which applies to aviation, railway, highway or steamship transportation. Keep dry, avoid inversion and collision.
● Equipment should be taken out from the packing when storage time exceeds six months, power on it for four hours, and then pack it correctly and keep it in a warehouse. The device must not be piled, and do not place it closely against the floor, walls or roof.
● Keep it well ventilated, do not expose it to strong sunlight or caustic gases.
Main unit maintenance
●Instrument operation environment should be according to "2.1 operation environmental requirements".
●If the device enclosure needs cleaning, shutdown the device first and then wipe with alcohol sponges.
●Device should not be turned on and off frequently.
●When the device does not work for a long time, pack the device according to the instructions on the packing. Store it properly in the warehouse. The storage environment should accord to Transportation and storage environmental requirements.
Liquid Nitrogen Container Main Feat...
May 04, 2017
Tianchi Ice Makers Manufacturers
May 05, 2017
In Operation General Security Infor...
May 06, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Use Matters Needing...
May 08, 2017
TianChi Ice Machine Operation Proce...
May 09, 2017
Two Methods To Check Pregnant Ewe W...
May 10, 2017
The Use Of Ice Machine Matters Need...
May 11, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Dangerous
May 15, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Safety Operation Me...
May 18, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Operation Precautions
May 24, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Productio...
May 31, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Hazards And Note
Jun 05, 2017
Six Advantages Of Our Veterinary Ma...
Jun 12, 2017
Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging
Jun 19, 2017
Why Choose A TianChi Ice Machine?
Jun 26, 2017
Jul 03, 2017
How To Choose The Ice Maker？
Jul 10, 2017
How Does The Animal Ultrasound Work
Jul 17, 2017