- Jan 07, 2019 -
1. Confirm that the liquid in the liquid supply device is the liquid to be filled.
2. Confirm that the upper and lower valves (V-9, V-11) of the liquid level gauge are open, and the other valves are in the closed position.
3. Open the inner container vent valve V-13, and the inner container is vented and relieved. Then, the liquid supply device infusion hose is connected to the storage tank mounting port C-1.
4. Open the drain valve of the pipe residual liquid discharge valve V-3 micro-opening liquid supply device, so that the infusion hose is cooled, and at the same time, the impurities and air at the filling port C-1 of the storage tank are blown off.
5. Close the pipe residual liquid discharge valve V-3 and slowly open the top liquid inlet valve V-2 to the fully open position.
6. Slowly open the bottom liquid inlet and outlet valve V-1 and fill the bottom of the bottom at the same time.
8. Open the pipe residual liquid discharge valve V-3, discharge the residual liquid in the infusion metal hose and the upper inlet pipe, half-close the top V-2 and V-3, and then close V-13.
9. Loosen the joint of the infusion hose and the tank filling port C-1 to defrost the surface of the hose and remove it after the hose returns to normal.
Related Reading: Composition Of Cryogenic Tank Operation Steps
Liquid Nitrogen Container Main Feat...
May 04, 2017
Tianchi Ice Makers Manufacturers
May 05, 2017
In Operation General Security Infor...
May 06, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Use Matters Needing...
May 08, 2017
TianChi Ice Machine Operation Proce...
May 09, 2017
Two Methods To Check Pregnant Ewe W...
May 10, 2017
The Use Of Ice Machine Matters Need...
May 11, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Dangerous
May 15, 2017
General Tips For Animal Ultrasound ...
May 16, 2017
Liquid Nitrogen Safety Operation Me...
May 18, 2017
Ice Making Mechanism Ice Has Been D...
Jan 09, 2019
Veterinary Ultrasound Equipment Can...
Jan 11, 2019
Liquid Nitrogen Tank Liquid Level M...
Jan 14, 2019
Ice Machine Noise Failure
Jan 16, 2019